Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Witchcraft Mystery series.
- #1: Secondhand Spirits: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Hexes and Hemlines: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: In a Witch's Wardrobe: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Tarnished and Torn: A Witchcraft Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: A Vision in Velvet (Witchcraft Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Spellcasting in Silk (Witchcraft Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: A Toxic Trousseau (Witchcraft Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: A Magical Match (Witchcraft Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #10: Bewitched and Betrothed (Witchcraft Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: Synchronized Sorcery (Witchcraft Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
San Francisco vintage clothing store owner Lily Ivory must put her more magical abilities to good use in this mystery in the New York Times bestselling Witchcraft series.
When some students get spooked at the San Francisco School of Fine Arts, Lily Ivory is called in to search for possible paranormal activity. In exchange for her help, she’s been promised a trunk full of Victorian era clothes recently discovered in a school storage closet.
What she finds at the foot of the stairs leading to the bell tower is a body—a wealthy patron of the school who has been murdered. She uses her sleuthing skills in between running the store and seeing her new boyfriend, Max, a “mythbuster” uncomfortable with her witchcraft. Soon Lily senses something from the school’s vintage clothes. But it’s not the smell of mothballs—it’s the unmistakable aura of evil intent...
About the Author
Juliet Blackwell is the pseudonym for the New York Times bestselling author of the Witchcraft Mystery series, and the Haunted Home Renovation series. She is also the author of the stand-alone novels Letters from Paris and The Paris Key. Together with her sister, Juliet wrote the Art Lover’s Mystery series. The first in that series, Feint of Art, was nominated for an Agatha Award for Best First Novel. Juliet’s lifelong interest in the paranormal world was triggered when her favorite aunt visited and read her fortune—with startling results. As an anthropologist, the author studied systems of spirituality, magic, and health across cultures and throughout history. She currently resides in a happily haunted house in Oakland, California.
Praise for A Cast-Off Coven
“If you like your mysteries with a side of spell-casting and demon-vanquishing, you’ll enjoy the second title in Blackwell’s Witchcraft mysteries.”—RT Book Reviews
“This awesome paranormal mystery stars a terrific heroine.”—Genre Go Round Reviews
More Praise for the New York Times Bestselling Witchcraft Mysteries
“Blackwell sits firmly on my list of must-read authors!”—New York Times bestselling author Victoria Laurie
“Extraordinarily entertaining.”—Suspense Magazine
“Hard to put down, and wickedly fun.”—MyShelf.com
“Juliet Blackwell is a master.…Reading the entire series is a pleasure.”—Fresh Fiction
“An excellent blend of mystery, paranormal, and light humor.”—The Romance Readers Connection