Stink and the World's Worst Super-Stinky Sneakers (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Stink series.
- #1: Stink: The Incredible Shrinking Kid (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Stink y el increíble Rompemuelas Supergaláctico / Stink and the Incredible Super -Galactic Jawbreaker (Paperback): $10.95
- #4: Stink and the Great Guinea Pig Express (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Stink superhéroe del sistema solar/ Stink: Solar System Superhero (Paperback): $10.95
- #6: Stink and the Ultimate Thumb-Wrestling Smackdown (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Stink and the Midnight Zombie Walk (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Stink and the Freaky Frog Freakout (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Stink y la pijamada tiburón / Stink and the Shark Sleepover (Paperback): $10.95
- #10: Stink and the Attack of the Slime Mold (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Stink: Hamlet and Cheese (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Stink and the Hairy Scary Spider (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Stink: Superhero Superfan (Hardcover): $14.99
Follow your nose to a hilarious Stink-fest no kid will want to miss!
GROSS ME OUT! STINK-O! SKUNKSVILLE!
Stink Moody’s class is going on a field trip to the Gross-Me-Out exhibit at the science museum, and he can’t wait to see the Vomit Machine, the Burp-O-Meter, and the Musical Farts. Best of all, when he gets to the Everybody Stinks exhibit, Stink discovers that his very own nose has amazing sniffing abilities — and he learns that some people have real jobs sniffing stuff for NASA! Soon the junior olfactory wiz is engrossed in toilet water, corpse flowers, and all things smelly, and he and Sophie of the Elves are set to go toe-to-toe in a stinky sneaker contest. Will Stink’s fetid footwear be foul enough to earn him a Golden Clothespin Award? Stink’s loyal fans will be holding their breath this outrageous solo adventure.
About the Author
Fans of Judy Moody's second-grade brother will be delighted by this third edition of his adventures, featuring familiar characters and plenty of new information about toilet water, corpse flowers and other smelly substances, as well as a surprising career opportunity.
Appealing artwork adds to this humorous chapter book’s, uh, charm.
Another enjoyable book in the <I>Stink</I> series…As always, author Megan McDonald manages to tickle readers' funny bones, slip in a little subtle education and tell a good story.
Now in his third solo adventure…the hero finds that he has a nose that lives up to his name.
—Publishers Weekly “Children’s Notes”
Stink is a delightful protagonist, comical and bright, and McDonald cleverly imparts information on smells…A funny book worthy of being added to almost any collection.
—School Library Journal
Readers of early chapter books, rejoice! Stink is back.
This series is beyond review.
—Washington Post Book World
This may be just the thing to get a non-reader interested in tackling a novel.