Email or call for price
Out of Print
The 101 on earning rental income from a single-family home Do you own a house you'd like to rent out rather than sell? It's a common scenario in today's market, especially if you've inherited a house, are moving to another home, or are buying an investment property. And it may mean you're about to be a first-time landlord. Follow the advice in this book to ease into your new role and earn substantial profits while avoiding costly mistakes.
- Learn your legal obligations.
- Estimate costs and profits.
- Choose good tenants and avoid problem ones.
- Make the most of valuable tax deductions.
- Handle repairs and property management tasks.