Keep your students engaged and bring the abstract concepts of ethics in the workplace to life by introducing The Aspen Video Series: Lessons in Ethics to your next course in Professional Responsibility, now available with Concise Guide To Paralegal Ethics, Fourth Edition.
Written by a well-known, respected leader in the paralegal field, the Concise Guide to Paralegal Ethics provides authoritative coverage of all the major areas of legal ethics, placing special emphasis on how the rules affect paralegals. The book is ideal for short courses or for use in substantive courses with additional consideration of ethics. Each chapter begins with an overview and follows a well-organized format. Key terms are introduced in italics, and marginal definitions help students with terminology. Review questions, hypotheticals, discussion questions, and projects reinforce the material. Useful appendices provide the text of relevant ethical codes.
The Fourth Edition explores new rules and cases in ethics. New opinions on technology in confidentiality and marketing areas have been added as well.
- current, authoritative coverage of all the major areas of legal ethics
- special emphasis on how the rules affect paralegals
- well-known author and respected leader in the paralegal field
- ideal for short courses or for use in substantive courses for additional ethics coverage
- dynamic pedagogy
- chapters begin with overviews and follow well-organized format
- key terms introduced in italics
- marginal definitions of terminology
- review questions
- discussion questions
- projects to reinforce the material
- useful appendices with text of relevant ethical codes
- teaching package
- Instructorand#8217;s Manual
- Test Bank
- PowerPoint slides
Thoroughly updated, the revised Fourth Edition presents
- new rules and cases
- new opinions on technology in confidentiality and marketing