Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Stink series.
- #1: Stink: The Incredible Shrinking Kid (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Stink y el increíble Rompemuelas Supergaláctico / Stink and the Incredible Super -Galactic Jawbreaker (Paperback): $10.95
- #4: Stink and the Great Guinea Pig Express (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Stink: Solar System Superhero (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Stink and the Ultimate Thumb-Wrestling Smackdown (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Stink and the Midnight Zombie Walk (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Stink y la rareza de la rana rara / Stink and the Freaky Frog Freakout (Paperback): $10.95
- #9: Stink and the Shark Sleepover (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Stink and the Attack of the Slime Mold (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Stink: Hamlet and Cheese (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Stink and the Hairy Scary Spider (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Stink: Superhero Superfan (Hardcover): $14.99
Follow your nose to a hilarious Stink-fest no kid will want to miss!
GROSS ME OUT! STINK-O! SKUNKSVILLE!
Stink Moody’s class is going on a field trip to the Gross-Me-Out exhibit at the science museum, and he can’t wait to see the Vomit Machine, the Burp-O-Meter, and the Musical Farts. Best of all, when he gets to the Everybody Stinks exhibit, Stink discovers that his very own nose has amazing sniffing abilities — and he learns that some people have real jobs sniffing stuff for NASA! Soon the junior olfactory wiz is engrossed in toilet water, corpse flowers, and all things smelly, and he and Sophie of the Elves are set to go toe-to-toe in a stinky sneaker contest. Will Stink’s fetid footwear be foul enough to earn him a Golden Clothespin Award? Stink’s loyal fans will be holding their breath for his latest outrageous solo adventure.
About the Author
Megan McDonald is the award-winning author of all the Judy Moody and Stink books. Before she became an author, she worked in museums, libraries, and bookstores. She lives in Sebastopol, California.
Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of the Judy Moody and Stink books and the author-illustrator of The Dot, Ish, So Few of Me, The North Star, and Rose’s Garden. He lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
Fans of Judy Moody's second-grade brother will be delighted by this third edition of his adventures, featuring familiar characters and plenty of new information about toilet water, corpse flowers and other smelly substances, as well as a surprising career opportunity.
Appealing artwork adds to this humorous chapter book’s, uh, charm.
Another enjoyable book in the Stink series…As always, author Megan McDonald manages to tickle readers' funny bones, slip in a little subtle education and tell a good story.
Stink is a delightful protagonist, comical and bright, and McDonald cleverly imparts information on smells…A funny book worthy of being added to almost any collection.
—School Library Journal
Readers of early chapter books, rejoice! Stink is back.
This may be just the thing to get a non-reader interested in tackling a novel.