Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Provincetown Tales series.
- #1: Safe Harbor (Provincetown Tales #1) (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #2: Beyond the Breakwater (Provincetown Tales #2) (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #3: Distant Shores, Silent Thunder (Provincetown Tales #3) (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #4: Storms of Change (Provincetown Tales #4) (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #5: Winds of Fortune (Provincetown Tales #5) (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #6: Returning Tides (Provincetown Tales #6) (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #7: Sheltering Dunes (Provincetown Tales #7) (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
Reese Conlon's much anticipated family leave is only two weeks away, and nothing is going to stand in the way of her being at her wife's side for the upcoming birth--not even the summer crowds in Provincetown, a new rookie cop with a hero complex, and a cruise ship at anchor in the harbor with a reported outbreak of a mysterious illness.
Andy Champlain might be a rookie cop, but she was raised by a family of cops, and she's ready to take on any challenge, if she only gets the chance. With a disaster brewing in Provincetown Harbor, a journalist who'll do anything for a story, and sexy summer PA, Laurel Winter, at the local clinic, she's about to have all the excitement she can handle.
Before long, Reese, Tory, Laurel, and Andy are caught up in the gathering storms of an epidemic that could threaten all their lives.